Thursday, March 13, 2008

And the Guinness Record for Guitar Hero III goes to...

Chris Chike of Rochester, Minnesota. This really doesn't have much to do with sports, I suppose it's a matter of opinion, but I thought it was awesome nonetheless. This kid, a 16 year old who goes to Century High School in Rochester, scored a 97% completion rate on expert level for the song "Through The Fire And The Flames" by DragonForce. His total score was 870,647 points, which is unbelievable. When I play Guitar Hero, I'm happy when I'm able to complete a song all the way through on the hard level, and this kid is pretty much cruising through expert with his eyes closed. He claims that he has gotten a higher score when he did the song at home, and I'll just give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him. For Chris' accomplishments he will be recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the best ever at Guitar Hero.

No comments: